Welcome to the Motus Holdings Limited website. Motus Holdings Limited is a South African company with registration number 2017/451730/06, and registered office at 1 van Buuren Road, cnr Geldenhuis Road and van Dort Street, Bedfordview, 2008 | PO Box 1719, Edenvale, 1610, South Africa.
Visitors to this website are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read these carefully before going on. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “this website” means the www.motus.co.za website.
Other Motus websites (of divisions and subsidiaries) may contain terms and conditions which are different from these terms and conditions and therefore you are requested to review the terms and conditions of each website which you visit.
This website contains material including text, photographs, and other images, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Motus Holdings Limited or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this website.
Motus reserves the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through any Forum provided. Motus, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, may at any time review, remove or otherwise block any material posted.
Website legal and disclaimer
Your use of this Website and your use of and reliance on Data or any part thereof is at your own risk. You remain solely responsible for your instructions, and the lawfulness and soundness of any decision you make or action you take as a result of your use of the Motus Website, the Services and the data contained on the site. You also remain responsible for ensuring adequate protection and for taking reasonable and appropriate precautions against viruses and other malicious programs.
Without prejudice to any of the rights of Motus at law or under these Terms, you will have no claim against and hereby indemnify Motus, its directors, employees, agents, representatives or Affiliated Companies against any loss or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising which Motus or any third party may suffer or incur arising out of your use of the data on this site, the Services and/or the Motus Website, including without limitation:
- any breach by you of these Terms, including your use of the Motus Website for any purpose that is unlawful under South African law, International law or the law of any jurisdiction applicable to you;
- any action taken by Motus pursuant to your instructions or instructions that purport to emanate from you in the manner described above;
- any loss of business, profits, opportunity and/or data; and
- any action taken or decision made by you in reliance on the Website Data.
Motus will not be liable to you, or any third party and you hereby waive whatever claims you may have against Motus, its directors, employees, agents, representatives or Affiliated Companies for any expense, loss, or damage of whatever nature that you may suffer or sustain as a result of or arising from:
- any errors, omissions or corruption of information including any errors that may occur as a result of changes in applicable legislation and/or any inaccuracy or error occurring in respect of your Offer or any Registration or Application Form;
- any unavailability of the Motus Website or Services for whatever reason, including the failure or delay by any third-party service providers to render any service necessary to ensure the availability of the Motus Website;
- any virus or any illicit or malicious computer system program that attaches itself to and infects, corrupts, or destroys other programs or systems;
- any unauthorised access by third parties to the Motus Website or Website Data or the interception of communications between us;
- any failure, errors, or delay in receiving or acting on your Instructions or stopping or cancelling any transaction;
- any failure, errors, or delay in making available or transmitting Registration Confirmations or Contract Conclusion Confirmations to you.
You acknowledge and agree that Motus provides this Portal for free and the Value-Added Services at a nominal fee in reliance upon this Disclaimer and that the provisions of this Disclaimer are material to the agreement between us and will survive the termination of these Terms for whatever reason.
All information or advice provided as part of this website is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. Motus tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the website but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Motus is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
While Motus makes every reasonable effort to ensure that this website is available 24/7 and that the Website Data and other information we make available to you via the Motus website is reliable, complete, and up-to-date or, where applicable, is compiled from sources we believe to be reliable and accurate, complete and up to date, the Motus website and all its content, together with the Services, are provided “as is”.
It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through this site is suitable for your purposes.
Save as set out in these Terms, Motus makes no representations and provides no warranties or guarantees of whatever nature regarding the Motus Website, its availability, content and/or the Services. In particular, Motus does not warrant or guarantee.
- the accuracy, completeness, validity, timeliness or reliability of the Website Data or its fitness for use in any jurisdiction; or
- the error-free use, secure use and/or availability of the Motus website.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Motus may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website, you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to/Operation of Website
- Motus may change the format and content of this website at any time.
- Motus may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- Motus reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with South African law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract or tort or otherwise, the South African courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.