Import and Distribution

Exclusive South African importer and distributor of Hyundai, Kia, Renault and Mitsubishi vehicles and parts, which collectively have ~16,3% controllable market share (passenger and LCVs) in South Africa.

This business segment operates in South Africa and neighbouring countries with approximately 73 500 vehicles imported annually. We distribute our importer brands in eight countries, namely Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe. We have the exclusive distribution rights for Nissan in four countries, namely Kenya, Zambia, Tanzania and Malawi.

We provide a differentiated value proposition to the dealership network enhancing the revenue and profits of the entire automotive value chain. We distribute and supply vehicles and parts to the Group, independent dealership networks, government, Europcar and Tempest (Motus rental brands) and other independent car rental companies. A total of 70% of vehicle volume sales are generated through Motus-owned dealerships, with the remaining 30% being generated by independently owned dealerships.

Financial Services Integration

Full value chain presents unique opportunities for innovation and differentiation

Exclusive importer and distributor in South Africa

* Market share of passenger and light commercial vehicles only.